A dear old friend of mine introduced me at a production meeting as "That Famous Polish Lighting Designer" and we all chuckled. During the production the crew gave me a pen/desk set with the engraving TFPLD. As the internet came into popular culture i needed an email addy. I tried 4 different names and on my last chance i looked at my pen/desk set and said of course "TFPLD"

Friday, June 17, 2011

"Tuesdays' with Morrie" for City Theatre 2002

Working on this adaptation of the novel was a good time.  The story is touching and beautiful.  Jeff's adaptation works very well and that is why it is produced all over the country.  We used the tree upstage to tell the season but also as a metaphor for Morrie's life.  It was also fun to light an asymmetrical tree and keep it contained to the tree only.





No comments:

Post a Comment