A dear old friend of mine introduced me at a production meeting as "That Famous Polish Lighting Designer" and we all chuckled. During the production the crew gave me a pen/desk set with the engraving TFPLD. As the internet came into popular culture i needed an email addy. I tried 4 different names and on my last chance i looked at my pen/desk set and said of course "TFPLD"

Friday, June 17, 2011

"Intimate Apparel" for City Theatre 2007

Such a beautiful story of a strong women.  As in most contemporary plays there are multiple locations.  This production is no different.   The size of the entire set was massive but we were able to retain an intimacy for each individual location and keep it working for the story.  There were some really wonderful performances from all the actors.





No comments:

Post a Comment