A dear old friend of mine introduced me at a production meeting as "That Famous Polish Lighting Designer" and we all chuckled. During the production the crew gave me a pen/desk set with the engraving TFPLD. As the internet came into popular culture i needed an email addy. I tried 4 different names and on my last chance i looked at my pen/desk set and said of course "TFPLD"

Monday, February 7, 2011

"Rocky Horror" at the Conservatory 2009

Who doesn't know "Rocky Horror"?  We had so much fun on this show and even added some great video to the production.  The first picture is when Columbia sings science fiction double feature at the top of the musical.  Our video artist made her own horror movies out of hundreds of clips from horror movies.  I had some great technology to play with and got some really fun results.  This was another Scott Wise direction.



No comments:

Post a Comment