A dear old friend of mine introduced me at a production meeting as "That Famous Polish Lighting Designer" and we all chuckled. During the production the crew gave me a pen/desk set with the engraving TFPLD. As the internet came into popular culture i needed an email addy. I tried 4 different names and on my last chance i looked at my pen/desk set and said of course "TFPLD"

Monday, February 7, 2011

"Mary's Wedding" 2009

Such a beautiful little play.  The set was quite large and at times a little too epic in size for my tastes.  I had worked with the director 2 times previously and we had a great time working on it.  I really pushed the romantic moments to tug on the heart strings.  In the straight moments i pulled way back to accentuate the differences.  If you have a chance to see a production run..don't walk.





No comments:

Post a Comment