A dear old friend of mine introduced me at a production meeting as "That Famous Polish Lighting Designer" and we all chuckled. During the production the crew gave me a pen/desk set with the engraving TFPLD. As the internet came into popular culture i needed an email addy. I tried 4 different names and on my last chance i looked at my pen/desk set and said of course "TFPLD"

Monday, February 7, 2011

"The Clockmaker" for City Theatre 2010

Stephen Massicote, who wrote "Mary's Wedding" also wrote this sweet little play.  He had been to pittsburgh to see "Mary's Wedding" and we convinced him we should do "Clcokmaker".  Fortunately he agreed.  This is a very interesting play with many twists and turns to keep you guessing.  Tracy Brigden directed this and Jeff Cowie was the set designer.  



No comments:

Post a Comment