A dear old friend of mine introduced me at a production meeting as "That Famous Polish Lighting Designer" and we all chuckled. During the production the crew gave me a pen/desk set with the engraving TFPLD. As the internet came into popular culture i needed an email addy. I tried 4 different names and on my last chance i looked at my pen/desk set and said of course "TFPLD"

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

The Benedum's 25th Birthday Party

These are a few shots from the Pittsburgh Cultural Trust honoring the Benedum Center's 25th Birthday.  Nancy Brynes was the event producer.  I acted as the Lighting Designer and somewhat the Set Designer.  Nancy had an inspiration drawing which she and I interpreted using a product called "Transfomits".  David Kinkade was my assoc. on the show and was very helpful.  The party was fun and Megan Hilty gave a wonderful performance!




No comments:

Post a Comment