A dear old friend of mine introduced me at a production meeting as "That Famous Polish Lighting Designer" and we all chuckled. During the production the crew gave me a pen/desk set with the engraving TFPLD. As the internet came into popular culture i needed an email addy. I tried 4 different names and on my last chance i looked at my pen/desk set and said of course "TFPLD"

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

The National High School Musical Theater Awards 2012

This is year 4 for this event.  We were again in the Minskoff Theater and I was greatly supported by Jeanne Koenig and Megan Caplan.  This year there was a bit of a twist.  PBS was filming a documentary and so to add another element to the day I also had advisement from Alan Adelman about adjusting for camera.  The crowd really supports the students and it is very exciting night for all.  We tech/dress/open all in one day.  The day is action packed and there is little time for discussion.  






No comments:

Post a Comment