A dear old friend of mine introduced me at a production meeting as "That Famous Polish Lighting Designer" and we all chuckled. During the production the crew gave me a pen/desk set with the engraving TFPLD. As the internet came into popular culture i needed an email addy. I tried 4 different names and on my last chance i looked at my pen/desk set and said of course "TFPLD"

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

August: Osage County for THE REP at Point Park

Here are a few shots from "August: Osage County".  The play is a tour de force for actors.  It was fun to do.  The set, aka a 3 story house, is dominant.  We had to take a few liberties with that idea because we could not fit a 3 story house on the Rauh Stage.  The production was a huge hit critically and publicly.  John Shepard directed and Steffi Mayer-Staley was the set designer.  I would do this play again in a heartbeat.  I just would never do this play for an extended run, Whew!







No comments:

Post a Comment