A dear old friend of mine introduced me at a production meeting as "That Famous Polish Lighting Designer" and we all chuckled. During the production the crew gave me a pen/desk set with the engraving TFPLD. As the internet came into popular culture i needed an email addy. I tried 4 different names and on my last chance i looked at my pen/desk set and said of course "TFPLD"

Thursday, October 24, 2013

"You say Tomato"..ON TOUR (2013)

The production of "You say Tomato..I say SHUT UP from the CLO Cabaret grew legs.  Back in July we did it in San Diego.  It moved to Philadelphia in September.  I did not have my camera with me so these shots are from an iPad and iPhone.  The production in San Diego had to be altered scenically.  One of the pictures is from the original production.




No comments:

Post a Comment