A dear old friend of mine introduced me at a production meeting as "That Famous Polish Lighting Designer" and we all chuckled. During the production the crew gave me a pen/desk set with the engraving TFPLD. As the internet came into popular culture i needed an email addy. I tried 4 different names and on my last chance i looked at my pen/desk set and said of course "TFPLD"

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

"Soldier's Heart" for Playhouse REP 2013

These are shots from a world premiere of Tammy Ryan's new play "Soldier's Heart".  The central character is a female soldier who is also a mother of a young boy.  She is in the army and has to go back to Iraq for the government.  The play deals with some really tough issues but i was moved by this play the first time i read it and it still moves me.  It was directed by John Amplas.  The Scenic Design was by Gianni Downs, Costumes by Kathleen Crocker-Perry, Sound by Kristopher Buggey and the Video was by Jessi Sedon_Essad.  I want to do another production.






No comments:

Post a Comment