A dear old friend of mine introduced me at a production meeting as "That Famous Polish Lighting Designer" and we all chuckled. During the production the crew gave me a pen/desk set with the engraving TFPLD. As the internet came into popular culture i needed an email addy. I tried 4 different names and on my last chance i looked at my pen/desk set and said of course "TFPLD"

Monday, February 6, 2012

"Lost Boy found in Whole Foods" for THE REP 2011

Here are a few pictures from Tammy Ryan's play "Lost Boy found in Whole Foods".   The play has several settings but primarily happens at the Matriarch's home.  I have been fortunate to design many of Tammy's play and it is always a pleasure.  We have premiered some of those play but this was not the case with this one.  The "walls" of the house were translucent "cloroplast" walls which i was able to take advantage of.






No comments:

Post a Comment