A dear old friend of mine introduced me at a production meeting as "That Famous Polish Lighting Designer" and we all chuckled. During the production the crew gave me a pen/desk set with the engraving TFPLD. As the internet came into popular culture i needed an email addy. I tried 4 different names and on my last chance i looked at my pen/desk set and said of course "TFPLD"

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Lonesome West at The Rep 2011

This play is a very twisted little piece about two brothers relationship.  Some would call it "black comedy".  I just laugh.  The play has mainly one location but there is one scene that takes place exterior.  Kim Martin, the director, and I made a choice to place the monologue of the priest in the middle of a "star field".  There are some fun special FX's with the props in this play. This was Lindsey Mayer's first design.  She was a junior at the time.  Nice work!



No comments:

Post a Comment