A dear old friend of mine introduced me at a production meeting as "That Famous Polish Lighting Designer" and we all chuckled. During the production the crew gave me a pen/desk set with the engraving TFPLD. As the internet came into popular culture i needed an email addy. I tried 4 different names and on my last chance i looked at my pen/desk set and said of course "TFPLD"

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

"Nunsense" for CLO Cabaret 2010,2011

We remounted the production and it was so easy to do.  Danny Goggins directed it both times and Terry, his asst. was there to help with choreography and blocking.  This show has been around for years but still brings folks into the theater.  Danny gave me some freedom but always wanted to remind me how "bright" he wanted it.  He is a pleasure to work with.





No comments:

Post a Comment