A dear old friend of mine introduced me at a production meeting as "That Famous Polish Lighting Designer" and we all chuckled. During the production the crew gave me a pen/desk set with the engraving TFPLD. As the internet came into popular culture i needed an email addy. I tried 4 different names and on my last chance i looked at my pen/desk set and said of course "TFPLD"

Monday, May 16, 2011

"The Blond, The Brunette, and The Redhead" with Tony winner Michele Pawk for City Theatre 2010

Michelle Pawk played the many characters in this little play.  She is a joy to work with and I wish i had more shots from the production.  Lou Jacob directed this and, as always, was great to work with.  An interesting idea of how everyone can see a single story from a different perspective.


No comments:

Post a Comment