A dear old friend of mine introduced me at a production meeting as "That Famous Polish Lighting Designer" and we all chuckled. During the production the crew gave me a pen/desk set with the engraving TFPLD. As the internet came into popular culture i needed an email addy. I tried 4 different names and on my last chance i looked at my pen/desk set and said of course "TFPLD"

Friday, June 7, 2013

"Abigail 1702" for City Theatre

This is a faux sequel to "The Crucible".  It is 10 years later and Abigail Williams is know as Ruth Meadows.  We did the 2nd production overall.  Tracy Brigden directed.  Tony Ferrieri did the scenery. Pei-Chi Siu did the costuming.  Eric Shimelonis was the sound designer.  The play asked the question of forgiveness and does it come externally or internally or both.






No comments:

Post a Comment