A dear old friend of mine introduced me at a production meeting as "That Famous Polish Lighting Designer" and we all chuckled. During the production the crew gave me a pen/desk set with the engraving TFPLD. As the internet came into popular culture i needed an email addy. I tried 4 different names and on my last chance i looked at my pen/desk set and said of course "TFPLD"

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

"Precious Little" for City Theatre 2011

Originally on first reading i was not "touched" by this play.  This was not a world premiere but we were the first real full production.  As some rewrites happened and we got closer to production i started to become quite interested in the play.  During the technical rehearsals I really fell in love with the writing.  We had a multi locale play and it was dependent on sound, light, costuming, and staging to make it work. I would say we were pretty successful and had a great experience working on this play.




No comments:

Post a Comment