A dear old friend of mine introduced me at a production meeting as "That Famous Polish Lighting Designer" and we all chuckled. During the production the crew gave me a pen/desk set with the engraving TFPLD. As the internet came into popular culture i needed an email addy. I tried 4 different names and on my last chance i looked at my pen/desk set and said of course "TFPLD"

Sunday, May 15, 2011

"The Mystery of Irma Vep" at City Theatre 2000

This is a wacky, crazy, extremely funny play.  It is truly an actor tour de force.  You better have a great costume run crew.  2 actors play 7 different characters and are constantly changing.  I was able to have lighting specials that i never dreamt of before.  Who puts a "special" on a door knob?  Would i do this play again...DEFINITELY!



No comments:

Post a Comment