A dear old friend of mine introduced me at a production meeting as "That Famous Polish Lighting Designer" and we all chuckled. During the production the crew gave me a pen/desk set with the engraving TFPLD. As the internet came into popular culture i needed an email addy. I tried 4 different names and on my last chance i looked at my pen/desk set and said of course "TFPLD"

Friday, June 7, 2013

"You say Tomato, I say Shut Up" for CLO Cabaret

This is a two-hander that deals with a couple's courting, marriage, and relationship.  Van Kaplan was the director.  Tony Ferrieri did the Set and Costumes.  The play had a very successful run and there will be subsequent productions in San Diego and Philadelphia in the near future.  The las shot was taken with my Ipad and is not the best resolution.





No comments:

Post a Comment